We Can Help

Concorde participates in several of the U.S. Department of Education's Federal Financial Aid Programs, which are generally available to those who qualify. Our financial aid team is specifically trained to help you find ways to finance your education. They can assist you in completing the necessary applications and paperwork for various aid programs. Visit www.studentaid.ed.gov for more information about preparing for and funding education beyond high school, the types of financial aid available, and consumer information. Financial aid programs vary by campus—contact us for more information.

Federal Pell Grant

For many students, a Pell Grant provides a foundation of financial aid to which other aid may be added. Unlike a loan, a Federal Pell Grant does not need to be repaid.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

FSEOG awards are provided to students with exceptional financial need, with priority given to students who receive Federal Pell Grants.

Federal Stafford Loan (Subsidized and Unsubsidized)

Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans are low-interest loans made by the U.S. Department of Education. Applications are available in the Financial Aid office.

Federal PLUS Loan

PLUS loans enable parents to borrow to pay the education expenses for a dependent, undergraduate student enrolled at least half-time. These low-interest loans are made with funds borrowed from the Department of Education. Loan applications are available in the Financial Aid office.