Concorde’s Kansas City Campus Holds Community Health Fair
May. 7, 2014
Last weekend, Concorde’s Kansas City campus held a community health fair for area residents. Local businesses and healthcare groups were available at the event to provide community members with healthcare information and free health care screenings. Kids enjoyed an art and activity station and a bounce house and some great prizes were raffled off.
Event participants included:
- The Kansas City Fire Department brought out a fire truck to check out.
- A local massage therapist offered chair massages
- Liberty Women’s Clinic arrived with their RV unit that was fully equipped to with an exam room and ultrasound capabilities.
- Mix 93.3 stopped by with some great ticket giveaways.
- Concorde students performed blood pressure tests and shared proper brushing and oral care tips.
Concorde had a great time hosting this community event. It was a great opportunity to help educate participants on preventative healthcare measures and give back to the community. Thanks to everyone who participated in this great event.